Monday, May 26, 2008

Craziness

Craziness! That is the only word I can think to describes our lives right now. The movers are coming bright and early tomorrow morning and then Jiggy leaves for London on Wednesday! I feel like we still need about two weeks to prepare. Even though I am not usually a list maker, I have a very long one right now. Every time I cross one item off (yes, I literally cross it off...it feels so good), I add another. YIKES! I still cannot believe that we are moving on London.

I want to give a shout out to one of Jiggy's best friends, Peter. He is in town visiting us from Chicago and we have been putting him to work (he is a great paper shredder if anyone is in the market!). I am not so sure he is ever going to want to visit us again after this weekend but we have enjoyed having him here.

Ok, I will update later. Wish us luck on the move tomorrow!

1 comment:

peter said...

I feel bad that you guys have to move ... again!